Friday, January 28, 2011

You're Tea~riffic

I just love these stamps from LOTV.  They are so cute!!  This little stamp kind of reminds me of me and my twin sister Rebecca.  We used to have "tea" when we were younger.  I remember learning to drink team from my Gramma Lusch.  It was mostly milk, sugar, and tea.  And always a cookie to go with it!  I have been trying to make cards for several women that brought me and my husband meals when I recently had surgery. This card will go to one of them.  One of the things I love is to find "Christmas" paper after Christmas marked down that can be used for other things besides Christmas projects. I found this gorgeous paper with the purples and teals and just love it!!!  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The Challenge this week over at Crafty Catz Week is to add flowers.  The challenge over at  The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge is it's a couple thing.  I love these 2 darling girls in this image.  And over at the Stampin for the Weekend blog the theme is getting warmed up, and the Crafty Creations Challenges the theme is Let's heat it up.  When I am cold, nothing is better than a good cup of tea, or coffee!  I am also going to enter this card on the icopic challenge. I have never put one card into so many challenges before.  I hope you enjoy my card, I love the end result, but how could you not when you look at these little darlings!!

And of course a look at the inside, easy peasy!!  I added a little tea bag stamp to the corner.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Always a pleasure to have you.  



8 comments:

Brenda Dean said...

I was just thinking about a cup of tea and here is your beautiful card. Will you have a cup of tea with me? Decaf/herbal, of course as it is getting close to bedtime! hahaha. Love your card! And still would love to have a cup of tea with you if you are ever in the Rochester, NY area!

As a challenge lover, you might also be interested in my Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge.

Craftdee said...

What a great card, I like the papers and the embellies and I LOVE the teabag stamp - my husband is a big tea drinker and I'd love to get this for him. I noted your Lacey Circles nestie :-)

cebelica said...

Wow, this card is STUNNING! I completely agree with you - this image is SOOOO cute! <3 I love all the little embellishments you added, especially the little teapot charm. That one is just too cute! Awesome creation!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

A gorgeous card Brenda,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
hugs Dianne xx

Gina K said...

I love this image and what you did with it is divine. Great colors and papers. Love the charm (you knew I would, I'm sure)! She's going to love this...who could resist it?!?

Dana said...

Absolutely perfect!! Love everything about it and I learned something new... you're a twin!!
xx
Dana

Suzanne said...

A stunning card. Thanks for playing at Crafty Catz x

Mummylade said...

This is just gorgeous. The colour choice is really well done. Thank you so much for entering the SFTW challenge this fortnight and good luck!