Saturday, January 22, 2011

300 members!!! Wow!! Double Wow Blog Hop!!





Guylou's Inimitability Group on CDAC has reached 300 members and we are celebrating!! Party!! Party!! Party!! The DT decided to go down the memory lane and show some of our favorite projects made with Guylou's Inimitability Digis. This is a blog hop, folks!! Let's have some fun!!

Guylou’s Inimitability is where you will start and end the blog hop and if you have come here from Dale's Treasured Moments then you are going in the right direction! If not, then please start at Guylou’s Inimitability or refer to the blog hop list at the bottom of this post to get you on the right track. The hop will be open today from 9:00 am to 9:00pm EST.

This seems like a lot of fun doesn't it?  And not a lot of work for me!!  I get to showcase my favorite cards.  Anyone that knows me will know what card I am going to pick!!!  OK, so the story is that one day I was on the way to work and the announcer on the radio station I was listening to was talking about something she saw that said, "fill your cup and nourish others with your overflow".  Sounded like a good sentiment for a coffee card, and you all know I am all about my coffee cards!!!   I couldn't find an image I liked to go with this sentiment, so I asked G, whenever she had time, could she draw me an image of a woman sitting over her morning devotions with her cup of coffee.  She drew this up in nothing flat and sent it to me!!  Oh, and she named it Brenda, how cool is that!!!  She is so talented! 
And here is my other card I made with my favorite image.

We can play with this image if we are tea lovers too!!

Let's not forget the prize ladies!!!  Guylou has put together a yummy RAK for the winner of this blog hop as well as an image of your choice.  C'mon, i know you want this Brenda image.  Make sure you leave a comment on my post as well as the other design team members, then head on over and enter in the drawing!!!





Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed what you saw! Your next stop is ginasgorillaspeak. Have fun!

Blog Hop Order:

19 comments:

Gina K said...

LOL, Bren. Of course, I knew which image you were going to showcase and I love both cards!

Kim Kelley said...

Love that story and your cards make me start to smell the coffee! LOL Wonderful picks!

THERESA said...

Gotta have a cuppa now............LOL, she is so cute, your cards stunning and , yes, G is super talented !!

Phyllis said...

Love your cards and that image is just so neat. Also loved the story that went with your card.

Tracy S said...

I so KNEW you were gonna pick Brenda..lol I love her too. I really need to make a card with her.

Ann said...

Love the cards; they're adorable!

dale said...

LOL...yes we all knew which image you would choose. Awesome cards to showcase!! LUG!!

Sara I. said...

I really can't decide which is better - you did a fantastic job on both. Your coloring and papers always make G's images look amazing:)

Linda said...

WOW love your cards....so beautiful inside and out!!

ThePurplePlace said...

Just stopping by to WISH you a wonderful day and lots of wishes for a successful Blog Hop!

Happy Crafting,
Lis

The Scrappy Cottage said...

Such a cute image. I like the way you did the inside of your card. Well done......

Trina said...

Of course cards with Brenda would be your favorites, right? ;D Your cards are always great!

Charlene said...

Beautiful cards Brenda, I can understand why you love the image so much. I myself amd partial to your other namesake, Executive Brenda. lol Thankfully I have a cup of coffee beside me or I would be wanting some. Thanks so much for sharing.

Chris Hanselman said...

Wish I liked Coffee. It's such a sweet card.

Jen Leeflang said...

Brenda, you have the most fabulous sentiments that add so much to your creations.
Love
JenLee

Grace said...

Oh wow! These are so cool! I'm a BIG coffee gal myself... and a little chocolate doesn't hurt either! :)

Two Dogs and a Book said...

LOL!!! I would have been totally surprised if you had showcased any other cards!! I am so happy you like Brenda. I thank you so much for all your support and encouragement. Thank you for making such beautiful creations with my digis! You rock!!
G

Vicki said...

I'm sorry to have missed the blog hop, but glad to have found your blog!

Your cards are gorgeous.

cebelica said...

Great image. Your friend is very talented. But so are you, because these cards you made are really beautiful! And how cool is that espresso ribbon! Perfect for this type of cards!