Friday, January 28, 2011

Thinking of you ABS Challenge

Hey there, back again with another card.  I got this lovely image over at Paper Craft Planet.  She was a freebie for the group having 100 members.  You should head on over and become a member of this fun group.  Anita Be Stampin has both rubber and digi images.  I wished I loved digi as much as I love Rubber.  Hmmm, less expensive and less mess.  But you know what?  There is something about inking up a stamp that I love.  However, this image is a digi today!!!  When I was last at the Craft Warehouse, they had this paper by My Minds Eye, Sophia on 50% off.  I love the oranges and greens in it.  I thought it would be perfect for this weeks challenge over at the Anita Be Stampin Challenge Blog.  Don't you just love a good sketch?  I really need to start using sketches more often, the cards come together so easily!!!  My card was based on this sketch.
This was a good sketch to play with. I will use it again!!!
What do you think?  Isn't she pretty in orange?  The dress is colored with YR-68, 65, 61.  The shirt is   BG-34,23,G-00.  Shoes are E-47, 44, 43. Hair is E-11, 13, 17. Skin colors are E-93, 01, 00, 000.  Flower is R-24, 22, 21.  And I always color the eyes green like mine! LOL, unless I color for a specific person! So the Eyes are YG-93,97.  I should have taken a picture!!
I used my new lacy nestabilities and a new cuttlebug die cut that I found as well.  And of course I finished out the inside.  And that thinking of you sentiment stamp is from Amy R for All that Scraps.
I hope that you will head on over to the Store.  They have some adorable stamps and are having a new release tomorrow.  Or today I suppose. On the West Coast it is still Friday as I am posting.  As always thanks for stopping by.  If you have time, scroll on down for a post I did earlier today with a new LOTV stamp.  




10 comments:

Tracy S said...

ADORABLE and of course I am LOVING her orange dress and her green eyes. Beautiful papers too girl You always have the best papers. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at ABS! Good Luck!

hilde janbroers said...

so cute:-))))

cebelica said...

Lovely card! The orange sure suits that little girl very much! :)

Gina K said...

Love the inside of this one, Bren. I really like this color combo, too!

Unknown said...

Brenda I love your image and her dress orange! Perfectly matched with the DP! Gorgeous card! Hugz Colleen

Sara I. said...

Just love it Brenda!! Was just printing out this image when I saw your post on the challenge blog - you did an amazing job with the colors and I love what you did with your sentiment! Beautiful as always!

Lelia Pierce said...

This is just gorgeous, Brenda! I love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Anita Be Stampin Challenges!

XXX

Anita said...

Oooo...I love finding great paper on sale. Your card is absolutely adorable, inside and out. I love everything about it! Thanks so much for joining us at the Anita Be Stampin Challenge! :)

Rachel Hope said...

OHHH! Gorgeous! Love everything about it! Thanks for playing along with the Anita Be Stampin Sketch Challenge!!

Angela said...

Hey finding paper on sale is the best way to buy it, that means you can buy more!!lol Your did a fab job with our sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Anita Be Stampin Challenges.
Hugs:)
Angela