Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lily Of The Valley Challenge 81

As I said yesterday, I have been browsing through everyones blogs lately and fell in love with these darling LOTV stamps.  I was excited to see the new challenge this week at LOTV challenge blog was a sketch.  I love a good sketch and I really enjoyed working with this one.

I bought these awesome papers by My Minds Eye.  I love the gorgeous pink and green colors of these papers.  I wish I had bought a ton of this pink plaid paper!  It is so yummy!!
Anyone that knows me knows that I would fall in love with this stamp.  My friend Gina linked it a while back but I was wary of ordering from the UK.  You know what, the shipping was quick!!  And not that spendy either!!  I also invested in some flowers from wild orchid crafts.  They have the best paper flowers and even with shipping from the UK, the most inexpensive flowers I have bought.  I may have went a bit overboard.  Nah!!!
Last Friday I had a second surgery and the Church that my husband and I have been going to since Christmas brought us meals every night until last night.  How awesome is that?  Anyways, I have lots of Thank you cards to make.  Lots!!!!!  This will go to one of the women that brought us a meal this week.
Let me show you the inside.
Very simple inside, but isn't that paper just delish!!!  The solid paper is from Coredinations.  It is glittery.  And it is the perfect color to go with the R-85,83,81 that I used on the dresses.  The greens are YG-05,03,01,00.  Hair Y-26,23,21  and  E-13,17,11.  I also used on the shoes E-74,77 and E-25,27,21.   The flower pots are E-97 and 99.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Wish I could brew us a cup of tea and we could sit and color together!!


5 comments:

Linda said...

This card is adorable.
Thanks for stopping in for the blog hop and for the sweet comment.
Linda

dale said...

Beautiful. Such a sweet image.

Tania said...

This is such a sweet, sweet card whoever gets it is going to love it. Thanks for the visit to my blog-Tania

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, gorgeous card, love the adorable image you've chosen.
luv
Debby

Craftdee said...

So YOU, a tea/coffee reference. This is super cute, and I love the sketch. Dee