Monday, January 3, 2011

All That Scraps Guest Design Team Spot

Anyone that knows me, knows that the ultimate dream would be for me to be on the All That Scraps design team. OK, so this is not quite the team, but I was asked last month by AmyR, (that is the AmyR from AmyR stamps) to do a guest team spot for the All That Scraps Monday Guest Team spot.  So funny thing about that is I got a post from Amy here on one of my blogs asking if I had gotten her email, you can't imagine how excited I was. I went to my inbox and couldn't find her email.  I found it in my Junk box. Really, not junk at all!!!!  I was so glad she left me a message here.  Now I check my junk every day.  Last month was a hard month for me as I was recovering from surgery and just not up to spending as much time in my scrap book room as I normally would have. But every chance I could I played with the new january stamps.  This card is the first one that I colored up with my copics.
Isn't she adorable?!!!  You can find this Love Lolita Ladybug with the new January stamps.  I had so much fun with this card.  I had these sparkly pink ladybug buttons, thus the color scheme. And I had to add this cute little ladybug charm I had. I used my label nestie and paper pad that I received from my friend Gina.  The roses are from recollections,
And of course you need to see the inside.
The copics I used on this image are pictured:
I am so excited to share this post today, I hope you will join me every Monday in January and February to see what I have created with my very favorite stamps!  Just grab your cup of coffee and meet me back here next week!!!  Thanks for stopping by today.


13 comments:

Gina K said...

This card is absolutely adorable! I love the spring colors and all of those cute ladybugs! Congrats on the guest DT spot. You deserve a permanent spot, girl, and I hope you get one. Your cards are always fabulous. They never cease to make me smile. LUG!

Dana said...

Fabulous as always Bren!! It is so nice to see some bright colors and this definately brought a smile to my face! CONGRATS on your guest DT gig!! You deserve it and will be a great asset to ATS!!
Hugs~
Dana

Craftdee said...

Congratulations Brenda! I know (and can relate to) how you feel about All That Scraps, it being the "home" of the lovely Sugarplums, so what an honour - one you truly deserve! Keep knocking out cards like this one, and you'll be team leader in no time, lol Incidentally, I'd like to know how you have come up with the 30 hour day, which you clearly must have to work and produce so much GREAT stuff!! Hope your health is back on track, thanks for your lovely comments on my latest (in fact all my) cards, Dee

Tracy S said...

Congrats Bren, they are blessed to have you for sure. You rocked this sweet little card! Such a cute image and I love the Springy theme you made with the cute paper and ladybugs. LUG!

Liz's creative corner said...

Ah this is lovely, gorgeous image and your colourings fab, congrats on your GDT, have fun! hugs Liz xx

Anita said...

Congrats!!! Your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love everything about it! :)

Jacilynn said...

adorable! I love thes bright pretty colors.

Doreen said...

Love this so much,congrats on the guest DT spot.xxx

Kim Kelley said...

Way to go! Adorable card! You have a lot of talent and deserve a permanent spot...can we send in votes????

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing :)

Linda said...

Hi Brenda, I just found your blog from Simply Scrapping. Your cards are wonderful. Congrats on your guest post. I would love to have you visit my blog.
Linda
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wwhoooohoooo.. you did it!!!
Congrats hun
iam so happy for you.... look at your beautiful card!!! No wonder they took you.
I can not wait to see what you will come up with.
Great coloring Bren

Karyn S said...

what a gorgeous card. congrats on beint a guest designer at ATS!!!!