Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Outlawz Tuesday Challenge

I can't believe that we are already on our 3rd Tuesday Color Challenge over at the Outlawz.  We have some pretty talented girls over there with some pretty amazing projects.  The challenge this week is Orange, grey, and cream.  OK, that was a challenge for me!!  Except for one thing, I had this awesome orange, grey, and cream paper from Basic Grey that was absolutely perfect for this challenge!  You know what else was perfect for this challenge?  My new stamp from Lily of the Valley called Time for a cuppa.  Oh my gosh she is adorable!!!  Please, I do not need another addiction!!!  OK, here is the inspiration picture.
And here is my card!!

Am I right?  Isn't this paper delish!!  And this stamp?  I love it!!!  I put some scribbles paint on the cupcake and added some chunky glitter for the sprinkles.  I had this darling teapot charm that I added with some sheer ribbon on a floral silver ribbon.  I hope you like it.  I love the simplicity of it.  Well, dang it, I just love this image!!!!  I hope you will hop on over to the Outlawz Color challenge. You can still play along on the other weeks.  We would love to have you.  

I have a ton of thank you cards to make, this will go to one of the lovely ladies that recently brought us dinner after my surgery.  I was truly blessed!!

10 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

morning dear Brenda!
hope you have a great day.
mine started wonderfully because i see your beautiful card.
loving the papers you choosed!
hugs
Claudia

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Agreed!! Beautiful pp and stamp!! But YOU made this card beautiful because you are so talented!!! Marvelous work!!
Hugs!
G

cebelica said...

Lovely card. You are right, that paper IS delish! And how cute is that teapot charm!?! <3 Goes perfectly with the image you chose for this card.

Gina K said...

Wow, now that is a difficult color combo and you pulled it off supremely well! I love everything about this card, down to the little teapot charm. That image is so stinkin' cute and you did an awesome job coloring her.

Pryn said...

Your card is GORGEOUS Brenda!!! Your coloring leaves my jaw hanging open! Dang girl...YOU ROCK!!!!

Sara I. said...

Super gorgeous!!! Love the papers!! And I love the little teapot charm - how charming ;) Its wonderful that you have such good friends that helped during your difficult time. Hoping you are feeling better-

hilde janbroers said...

love your card!!

Kim Kelley said...

Love the pp. Love the image. Love the card! And love the teapot charm! All fit perfectly together!

Sarah said...

beautiful card. It is awesome that you can get inspriration from anywhere. Great site!

Sharri said...

Brenda, Beautiful card! I love that Basic Grey paper too and the image is just adorable!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!