Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge April Applications

It is Tuesday again, so that means it is time for another April Applications Color Challenge at the Outlawz!!!  This week our inspiration was picked by Jenn. It is one of my favorite things!!
MMmmmmmmmmm, Cheesecake!! I don't know about you but this inspiration picture makes me want some cheesecake!!   The April Application is  Vanilla, brown sugar, and a touch or red.  Add sewing, either machine, hand or stamps!  I decided to use one of my all time favorite stamps by CC Designs, Cocoa Emma.  The sentiment is from AmyR also from All That Scraps, Sassy Sentiments.
I just love these papers.  Both of the red papers are from Christmas lines but don't look Christmasy on this side of the paper.  Pretty sure they are My Mind's Eye!!
And the Copics today:
I hope you can find some time to make it over to the Challenge today.  We have a great sponsor this week.
We also have some great prizes in the month of April from both Oozak as well as SCACD.  
I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge over at All That Scraps.

Thanks for stopping by today, please check back later for another great challenge at Anita Be Stampin!

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Hiya Brenda... oohhh yummy, do I feel like a huge piece of cheesecake right now... must be my fave!!! Your card's colours match that cheesecake perfectly. Absolutely delightful. Well done on the challenge, hugs Sharon

Dana said...

Oh wow!! My tummy just did a lurch when it saw that cheesecake! Your card is just as yummy ; )
I love the reds in your papers, deep and rich and of course... can't go wrong with Cocoa (but we both know it's coffee!!) Emma!
Love it!
xx
Dana

Crystal said...

AWWW Oh my goodness you did an awesome job with this inspiration...She is sooo super cute, love your colors and fabulous design!!! Gorgeous card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, gosh my favorite desert lol, this one will be fun.

I have an idea spinning!

Hugs, Lori m

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Looooove your card!!! The pp are so beautiful and that image is too!! Awesome job on the challenge!
Hugs!
G

Craftdee said...

Love this! The papers are so lush, and you know I love the image- beautifully coloured, of course!! These colours look lovely, I feel inspired (I'll go to the Outlawz tomorrow, it's 1am here, bedtime!!) Dee

Gina K said...

Ha! That sentiment is so you! I love it! Great little card, too.