Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Anita Be Stampin Challenge #17

Happy Tuesday!!!  It is time for another Anita Be Stampin Challenge.  Wow, we had a lot of participants last week with our Anything Goes challenge.  Hope you had time to play along.  This week our very own Jen supplied us with a sketch.


I decided to use my Bears & Bunches for my card this week.  This is a great set. You get 2 images and 3 sentiments with this set.  I wanted to try something new. I have never done a monochromatic card.  I used all E's on this card.  iCopic is having a challenge this week using the theme monochromatic, so I think I will enter this in the challenge over there.



I hope you will stop by Anita Be Stampin Challenge this week and enter the sketch challenge.  We have several prizes up for grabs. The more that play, the more prizes there are!!  The design team once again have done some awesome inspiration projects.  Head on over and take a look!!

I also want to enter this card at Copic Creations this week.  Their question is what is your favorite paper for copics?  I think my very favorite is X-press it.   I also love Neenah. This image was colored on Neenah.   There is a poll over there this week, you may want to check it out, they are giving away a gift certificate to the Paper Temptress so you can try your own!

20 comments:

Dana said...

What a wonderful sketch and you did an amazing job with it! I love your monochromatic card! It has such warmth! And of course, the coloring rocks!
Hugs~
Dana

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness I SOOOOOO LOVE this Brenda, this is such a sweet image, sooo love your colors and fabulous layout!!

Lelia Pierce said...

Totally gorgeous, Bren! I love the colors and the lace is beautiful! :O)

XXX

Rachel Hope said...

Awwww, this is so sweet! LOVE IT!

Silli said...

What a pretty card Brenda, love the cute image and the wonderful colors...HUGS

Jen Shults said...

This is gorgeous! I really love all the papers you chose... they make this sketch pop and you did a FABULOUS job coloring that image!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw!! How darling!! Love your sweet bear and the layout!! Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet and love the new blog look!

Roxann said...

This is so precious, Brenda! Love it.

Craftdee said...

What a little sweetie!! Great color combo and I love the sketch, may just have to join you guys this week! Dee

Craftdee said...

What a little sweetie!! Great color combo and I love the sketch, may just have to join you guys this week! Dee

RoseC said...

Brenda, you've made your Bears and Bunches image look fabulous. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

Angela B. said...

Love all the hidden paper details! Your card is terrific!

Sara I. said...

Gorgeous papers and love all the distressing and in those colors!! Beautiful card and thank you for leaving some love on my wedding card :)

thescrapmaster said...

Looks good! That bear is so cute!!
Hugs,
Samantha
iCopic Design Team Leader
SP and Company Stamps

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh This is such a great card. Great translation of the sketch into this darling bear card.

Susan said...

What a gorgeous card Brenda. Love the colours!
Have popped over from the Outlawz and am following you now.
Susan xxox
http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

o fun and lovely, thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com

Jo said...

I love that color combo and you have done such a nice job with your coloring.

Please stop by my blog. I have something there for you.

Jo

Tracy S said...

Beautiful card Bren!! Love the lace and all the cool browns. You know I love that polka dotted one!!