Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Anita Be Stampin Challenge #15

It is Tuesday again and that means it is another Challenge over at Anita Be Stampin.  This weeks inspiration is brought to you by Tracy.    She chose a fabulous color palette for us this week.  I happen to know that orange is one of her favorite colors so I am not surprised to find it here!


I chose to use the stamp set Celebration Cooper.  I had a blast with him.  This awesome set comes with 6 different sentiments and I actually used 3 of them on my card.  I was inspired by the sentiment, "Birthday Moo-la" and made a card for some "Moo-la".

This paper from My Mind's Eye, Sophie Clever collection is actually brown with an orange graph.  I added some glossy accents to the balloon, eyes, and flower.  I used my Cropodile to add eyelets to the 4 corners of my accent paper and then threaded my sheer polka dot ribbon through.  


I made a tri-fold card and added a velcro dot to keep it closed.  I had fun with sewing, distressing, and inking on here.  


I made a little pocket on the inside for the "Moo-la"!    I hope you enjoy my card, I had a lot of fun making it!!
Now, why don't you hop on over to the Anita Be Stampin Blog and check out all the other fabulous creations by the design team.  While you are there check out the rules for our challenge and jump right in!!
I would love to see what you come up with this week!
And I have a sneak peak for you....We have a blog hop coming up on Friday that you don't want to miss.  Here is a little sneak peak!  I will be back to show you more on Thursday the day before the hop. 


Thanks for stopping by, you know I love visitors!

20 comments:

Craftdee said...

This is really cute! I love the image and the colours, it's a great idea - right on the moo-lah, ha ha! Dee

Crystal said...

This is FABULOUS and LOVE your design!!!

Star said...

Gorgeous, Brenda!! Love it! I cannot WAIT for the bloghop...looks like fairies, and those are my favorite!! =)

Sara I. said...

This is sooo amazing Brenda - just love the papers and all the distressing!! Love the little pocket idea!!

Roxann said...

Gorgeous tri-fold! Love, love, it! Thanks for your visit to my blog. That purse I got from the Harley Shop! It was a new item. I love it. Lots of room.

Gina K said...

Love this card, Bren. Great papers and design!

Sheree said...

What an adorable card Brenda! I hope you've entered it in a challenge at The Outlaws!
Love your colouring and dp's!!

Unknown said...

Brenda, this is fabulous! I love the tri fold and the mula made me giggle!! Your papers and distressing are awesome, along with your coloring!! hugzzz

Jennifer said...

Oh, Bren, I love this!!!!!! SO stinkin cute!!!!!!

Tracy S said...

Super cute and very creative Bren! I love that you made a little pocket on the inside for some moo-lah!

Kim Kelley said...

Love the colors you used. And the cow is mooovalous!

Jen Shults said...

Brilliant card Brenda! I love the papers you used and this layout is AWESOME!! Gorgeous work!

Dana said...

Wowzers!! Amazing folds, punches, ribbons and of course.. coloring!! I cannot wait to see those new stamps!!
Hugs~
Dana

cebelica said...

This is adorable! :)

Ann said...

Brenda ~ Wonderful, happy card!!! Love the design and the pocket for the gift. :)

Wordbird said...

Cuuuute! And what a neat project! The little pocket is so cool! ;D

Joey said...

Hi Brenda
this is gorgeous, fab fab detail I love that image too
Joey x

Sherry Kushibab said...

Like that little pocket.

Monique said...

What a fantastic Birthday card!! I love the cow!!! wonderful work!

Karyn S said...

this cow image is just gorgeous - it is on my wish list at the moment. this is such a fun card, I really love ticket tags at the moment.