Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Anita Be Stampin Challenge #18

It is Tuesday and you know what that means?  Yup, another Anita Be Stampin Challenge.  I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend. I got to see all 5 of my grandbabies.  My son and daughter in law are due in the next 2 weeks with my second grandson.  Looking forward to that.  Anyways, this week we have another great sketch from our very own Jen.  She has supplied us with a great sketch this week.
Isn't that fun?  There are lots of layers on this one.  I decided to use my Rosie Shops set this week.  I got a lovely surprise from my friend Gina this week. She found one of my favorite paper packs from DCWV at Marshalls and surprised me with it!!  Just love that girl!!  Anyways, as soon as I saw it I knew I had to play with Rosie Shops so I can use some of the fabulous papers!!  This is such a great set, you get 6 sentiments and shoes, and charge cards, and of course Rosie!!
I decided to sew all my layers together with a deep pink thread.  I paper pieced my shopping bag.  Here is a good view of how many layers and how it is popped up.
We have some new design team members at Anita Be Stampin.  I hope you will check out all the talent of the "new" and "old" design team.  I am happy to say that Anita asked me to stick around for the next design team term.  

I hope you will join us this week for the challenge.  The more entries we have, the more chances you have to win a prize!!!  All the rules are posted over on the challenge site. 
Well, I wish I could put the pot on and share a cup of coffee and some chat with you!! 
Also, don't forget to check out my other post this morning!

Hey ladies, we only need 5 more followers at Paper Craft Planet for Anita to give us another freebie. Anyone out there not a member yet?  Come on ladies! :)

12 comments:

Hlora said...

it is cute) Great sketch))) And the card is so beautiful too)))

Lau W said...

Oh this sketch is superb, and your card is fantastic, a beauty !
xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You aced this sketch beautiful, I love seeing all the new things you make. :) Lori m

Crystal said...

Brenda Oh WOW your take on this sketch is FABULOUS!!! I SOOOO LOVE your colors, coloring, and gorgeous stitching!! Super fun card!

Anita said...

This is soooo beautiful, Bren! Your talent just continues to amaze me. I especially like that shoe border strip you created...LOVELY! :)

Dana said...

Wow Bren!! This in one fantastic card!! You know how much I love sketches (snicker...)!! Your papers, die cuts, stitching are absolutely luscious!! And of course, the topper is your amazing coloring!
LOVE this!!
Dana

Rachel Hope said...

So Fun!!!

Jeni said...

This is fabulous Brenda! Love the DP and shoe stamps for this image. So much fun ~jeni :)

Silli said...

FABULOUs girl, love all the wonderful details...Love the cute image... So pretty Bren!

Sara I. said...

Just love those papers Gina sent you !! What is the name of that stack -its fabby!! Love the bling and the distressed sentiment!! And the stitching is perfect! Thank you so much for your comments on my Meljen's cross card - you really made me smile and I needed that today!! Love your card, Bren!!

LINDA said...

Such a beautiufl card.. Love all the details..Very lovely work.. hugs, Linda

Alice said...

love the mix of patterns in the background. lovely card!