Saturday, April 2, 2011

I have a winner

Wow, I was so pleased to see the response to my blog candy.  Now that it is over, I hope you will all continue stopping by, I love visitors!!!  Now on to the prize...... first off, I would love for someone to give me a tutorial on selecting a winner on Inlinkz!!!  I tried over and over to get it to come out with a winner, and all the entries said, not a winner.  Could not figure it out for the life of me and really, I just wanted to get on with it!!!  So I did it the old fashioned way and you all will just have to trust that I did it honestly!!  I put numbers from 0 to 9 in 2 piles and picked from one and then the other.  Here are the results.
Ok, so number 30 is Dana from http://danasinspirations.blogspot.com/.  I have been browsing Danas blog since around October of last year. She has fabulous projects as well as tutorials.  She has also been a follower of my blog for some time.  This was one of those times that you go, "yeah...it is someone I know really follows me", and then you go "Oh crap, will people really believe that I picked someone who so frequently stops by my blog."  But the answer is yes, Dana you are the winner!!  I know you already have these pencils maybe you will add them to your next blog candy! LOL.  Please send me your snail mail address and this candy is on its way to you!! 
Again, thanks so much for playing along, it was fun!!

11 comments:

Dana said...

Oh my goodness!! I am so excited!! My daughter is getting into colored pencils so these will be great for her!! Woo Hoo!!
Hugs~
Dana

Brenda said...

Oh good, I was worried that since you already color with pencils you wouldn't be excited!!

Gina K said...

Congrats, Dana!!!

Sheree said...

Congratulations Dana! It's nice to see someone win that I know!

Hugs,
Sheree

Lori m said...

Congrats Dana!

Dana said...

Thanks ladies!!

Sara I. said...

Congratulations Dana!!! Hope you have fun with all your new goodies :D

Charlene said...

Congratulations Dana...that is such wonderful news!! Can't wait to see what you make with all that wonderful new blog candy!

Lori Aragon said...

Yay!!! How exciting Dana :)

Craftdee said...

Congratulations Dana, you lucky duck!! It's nice to see a "follower" get rewarded, Dee

Tracy S said...

Congrats Dana!