Monday, April 18, 2011

The Outlawz Tuesday Challenge

It's Tuesday again............I guess that means it is time for a new Color Challenge over at the Outlawz!!  Guylou picked our inspiration photo for us this week along with the application that just so happens to be add texture.  The colors are Apple green, Blue and White.  Green apples are some of my favorite, with a salt shaker of course!  And that fun apple green color is one of my faves to play with!!
A couple of weeks ago I won a prize from Amy Young over at her blog A thousand sheets of paper.  I was so excited to get it in the mail.  It included this darling new image of Darby and Lulu from the Sweet November line of stamps.  I just love this darling image.  She also sent me paper, ribbon, buttons, flowers. So fun to win a prize package from one of my favorite designers!! 
I feel like I could have done more on this card, but since I am recovering from surgery on Friday I am just glad I could get this one done and ready!!!  I usually spend some time on the inside, but this time I will add that later!

Don't forget that we have a sponsor this month. 

shellysimages is sponsoring the Tuesday Color Challenge.  We also have Oozak and SCACD sponsoring a monthly challenge.  How fun is that!!!
So what do you say?  You gonna come on over and join in the challenge this week?  Hope to see you there!

6 comments:

Lau W said...

I love this image, Amy makes so beautiful stamps ! Your card is superb, so fresh !
xxx

Linda said...

Beautiful take on the challenge! I love the flower and button elements on your card and how the circles tie everything together!

Crystal said...

HOW SWEET and totally ADORABLE!!!!!! Great color combo!

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Looove this card!!! So fun and pretty!! Well done on the challenge!
Hugs!
G

Craftdee said...

This is gorgeous, as always! Great little image - I saw you had won over at Amy's - I was so pleased it was you (as it wasn't me!!!) Hope you're recovering from your surgery, Dee

Tracy S said...

So very cute! Love the blue and green together and her red hair is perfect!