Sunday, October 24, 2010

Successful Women

I made this card the other day, for no reason at all!!!  I just love making coffee cards!  I found this new paper from Graphics 45, while looking for my favorite coffee paper. I can't find it any more. I am not happy about that! But I found this paper from the Domestic Goddess Collection, titled Tea Time.  The flowers again are from recollections from M's.  Thanks for stopping by.
Copic Colors:
Skin: E-000, E-00, E-11, YR-00
Clothes: E-55, E-53, E-51, R-22, R-24, R-27, R-29
Hair: E-17, E-25, E-49
Table: E-44, E-47
Vase, cup and plate: YG-67, G-99

3 comments:

Craftdee said...

Love it! Love that paper, and of course your colouring is superb!You won't believe it, but I LOVE coffee too - but have developed an intolerance for it (gasp!) I've moved to decaf, but I gotta tell you its NOT the same. Dee

Anonymous said...

Отличная статья! большое спасибо автору за интересный материал. Удачи в развитии!!!
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/
brenscraps.blogspot.com

Two Dogs and a Book said...

It is just amazing all the pp you that have a coffee theme!! I love that one in particular!! The card is beautiful!!!