Friday, October 29, 2010

Good Friends

Have I mentioned how much I love this image that my friend Guylou made for me? LOL, I am sure that I have several times, and I may just mention it everytime that I use it!!!!  As I mentioned earlier today,) yes this is my second post, so if you missed my first post of the day, check it out) I had a day off. I spent my day playing in my scraproom. I absolutely needed it!!!!  I wanted to make a card for a tea lover friend. I know that I usually make coffee cards, but I also drink tea!!! I bought these adorable charms from Oriental Trading and couldn't wait to use one with my "Brenda" image!!!  So, here it is!
Isn't it cute!!!!  Do you want to see a closer up pic of the little charm? Here you go!!
Now isn't this great paper?  The paper is TPC Studio, So Delish Everything but the kitchen sink.
The copics used on the image are:
Book: C-1, 3, 5
Hair: Y-21, 26, 28
Shirt: BG-72, 75, 78
Jeans: B-93, 95, 97
Cup: Y-11, 13
Table and Chairs: E-51,53, 55
Skin: E-000,00, 02, R-20
Makeup: BG-000, 10, 15 (yes, she has eye makeup. The Color me Copic Blog is having a challenge where you follow a great video and use eye makeup on your image. I have entered this card there.)

You can all get your own "Brenda" image from Guylou's store here.

Did you all want to see the inside? Here you go!!! I almost forgot it!!
There you go!!!  Thanks for stopping by, wish we could have a cup of coffee or tea and a chat!

4 comments:

Dana said...

OOhh what fun you've been having playing in your craftroom!! All three cards are amazing! What an honor to have a stamp named for you! I just love it : ) And your coloring and layouts are amazing as always!
Hugs~
Dana

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! Thanks for sharing :)

Two Dogs and a Book said...

:) I am so happy you like your Brenda image!!! This card is awesome!! Your tea friend will love it!

Tracy S said...

I missed this somehow.. I really love the sentiment you used with this.. just perfect girl