Thursday, October 14, 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

I love Penny Black images. In particular I have collected several of her women stamps.  This stamp is called "Evening Glow".  The sentiment is "you can".  The challenge was to use at least 2 Penny Black stamps and I thought these 2 went well together.

The challenge for this week can be found here.  The copics that I have used today are:
Dress: R-20, R-22, R-24, R-27
Hair: E-13, E-17, E-19
Skin: YR-00, E-11, E-00
Chaie: E-31, E-33, E-34

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart of a card, its adorable.
luv
Debby

Kath Stewart said...

such a sweet card brenda...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

Joey said...

Hi Brenda

fabulous card and gorgeous colour, thanks forjoining us at pbsc. Joey.x

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing :)

Dana said...

You go girl!! This card rocks! I just got a few more PB's in the mail. Could've kissed the mailman : )