Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dance

While hopping my favorite blogs this week I saw that Guylou did a challenge with more than one fold. It inspired me to do the same.  The challenge can be found here.  I have really enjoying entering challenges lately!!  I love this whiff of joy stamp called Willow Dressing Up.
We were in our little Bi-Mart store here last weekend and they have a very small scrap section, but I came across this paper called "Its all about girls" by DCWV.  They only had it in a 6X6 stack. I have used all the shoe paper. There are only 3 pages of it, so am going to search it out today to find the 12X12 pack. I love the other papers as well. 
The sentiment stamp is one I have had in my stash for a while. It is from Mirramark. I think I bought this one on ebay.   So I finally broke down and bought roses from http://www.allthatscraps.com/.  I bought a pkg of magnolia roses, CC designs roses, and prima. I wanted to see what I liked the best.  The ones on this card are the prima and the magnolia. Not that I didn't like the CC designs ones, they are just not the right color!!  So I have decided I like them all!!! 
Copic colors:
Hair: Y-11, Y-21, E-95
Skin: E-00, YR-00, E-11
Dress: R-89, R-85, R-83, R-81
Embossing folder: Swiss Dots
Nestabilitie: Scallop rectangle.

Thanks for stopping by my Blog!!

6 comments:

Tracy S said...

Great card Bren.. it all is put together so perfectly! I hope you are able to find the large paper pack you are looking for.

Dana said...

That shoe paper is adorable!! And I love all those folds! Thanks for sharing the info about the roses. I just had a shopping cart full of them yesterday but backed out for the same reason you stated.. I want to see the colors. I'm going to look today at some local shops and see what I can turn up. Again.. fantastic card!!

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Vee said...

Wow! What lovely design. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Allison said...

very pretty
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Pink Sunshine said...

This is fantastic, thanks for joining us at Charisma.
Sally. x