Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

OK, not really, but I wanted to play with my new stamp!!!  Maybe I will get a jump on my cards this year.  Last year I ordered a pre-order Christmas Magnolia (actually 2) and waited and waited and it came the first week of December.  This year I saw on All that Scraps that they had a Christmas Kit found here that was 6 stamps and if you purchased between Oct 1-15th they were almost $10 off.  I just looked and the lower price is still there.  Anyways I just love these images and played first with this one titled Trim The Tree. And I also purchased their Christmas Sentiment set. I figured I could since I saved so much on the Images, right!! LOL!!!
Isn't she CUTE!!!!  I am not loving her hair, but didn't want to keep blending and blending so it is what it is!!!
I found some roses from recollections boutique fleur made from mulberry paper at my local Michaels this weekend. They were on sale and came 30 in a pkg for under $3!! Now that is a bargain.  But they didn't have the paper pack I went there for. So I went to J's and they didn't have it either. I should have saved the gas money and bought online!!! 
Copics: 
Dress: E-55, E-53, E-51, B-97, B-95, B-93
Skin: E-000, E-00, E-11
Shoes: E-25, E-27. E-29
Hair: E-13, E-17, E-19
Ornament: Y-28 and Spica pen in gold as well as a glaze pen.
I used T-0 on her socks
Papers: the snowflake paper is from Graphics 45
All other papers are from CTMH Aspen kit

Thanks for stopping by! Wish I could share a cup of coffee with you!

1 comment:

Dana said...

I love this too!! Those flowers were a great bargain and wow!! Do they look great here! Also lovin' those little rhinestones in the corners of your panel! Just perfect!