Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday Color Challenge at the Outlaws


***ATTENTION***
Would you like a customized banner for your blog?
How about a watermark and your very own signature?
You're only a few clicks away from having it all! All you need to do is help us tell everyone about our Party on June 5th.
All information is on the main page!
While you're there, check out all the awesome gifts our fantastic sponsors are giving for the party!!
You don't want to miss it!

Did you get that?  We are having a party at the Outlawz beginning June 5th.  You can check out all the details on the main page.  Once again there will be lots of prizes and I am sure a challenge for everyone!!

Ok, now on to this weeks Color Challenge.
Our sponsor for the month of May is Digis with Attitude.  We were given this fabulous image called Shopping Tween.  She is from the Tweens with 'Tude line. 
Our color scheme this week is light blue, watermelon, and white.  The Mahvelous May twist is to add lace, scallops or eyelet.   Check out our inspiration photo.
Ok, I will admit that my light blue is a little more blue green than just blue. Oh well! 
On Some Odd Girl last week was make a scene and I saw so many fabulous scenes that I wanted to try a basic scene with papers.  I used my favorite Reds for my watermelon color.  
Are you looking for the twist?  Where is the lace you say? Or the scallops or eyelet?  It's coming, I promise!!  I put it on the inside with this fabulous sentiment from AmyR over at All That Scraps!
Yes, I know I said I had a project coming  up that isn't My Mind's Eye papers, but this isn't it!!  I used them here as well, along with some Coredinations.  Oh and don't forget the Cuttlebug embossing folder swirls.  And of course the copics I used in this project are as follows.

Don't forget to check back in later. Today I have 2 posts.  Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope to see you at the Outlawz.  I know there is a lot going on right now with school ending and summer starting but I hope you can hop over and check us out!!!

7 comments:

Gina K said...

I love the scene, Bren! I love that her bags are a natural color, too. I never think to do that with the bags and I really like how it looks.

Two Dogs and a Book said...

FABULOUS!! Absolutely loooooove it!!! Love the scene and the colors!! Your coloring skills are unbeatable!!! Great work!
Cheers!
G

Pryn said...

This is so sweet! I adore that image and the sentiment inside is perfect....I love the way you think girlie ;) I wish we lived closer so I could beg you to teach me how you achieve that incredible "shine" when coloring hair....you always ROCK it!!!

Love you <3

Jeni said...

Beautiful Bren! Love the scene you created. That sentiment is so true!! Your coloring is fabulous ~jeni :)

Sara I. said...

How adorable is that scene?! Love the embossing on the field and beautiful job coloring her!!! The sentiment is awesome! Sheer genius!

Dana said...

Josh is sitting in my lap and you should have seen his face when this post came up! Too funny! He really likes her, especially her eyes : )
Great scene you created, I love how you did the sun. And of course, you always put me to shame with your fabulous "insides".
Hugs~
Dana

Tracy S said...

I love the scene.. how you did the sun is very creative!! LOVE your fab coloring and the cloud paper. You rocked this girlie.