Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday Color Challenge at the Outlaws

It is time for another Color Challenge at the Outlaws.  Did you play last week?  We have a fabulous sponsor this month from Digis With Attitude.


The colors this week are Teal, red, golden yellow and the Mahvelous May twist is to add a tag.  Here is our inspiration photo.

And really, I only took my inspiration from the colors this week.  I played around with a Penny Black stamp that I haven't used in a while.  I don't know why as I love this stamp!!
The sentiment is also a Penny Black stamp.  Aren't they darling?  The papers are My Minds Eye.
And my copic colors for this card:
I would really love to see you come on over to the Outlaws this week to play in our challenge.
And don't forget to come back today and check out my post for Anita Be Stampin!

I am going to add this to the challenge at Oldie But a Goodie, I have had this stamp for a couple of years. I hope it qualifies, my flower is a button.
I am also adding this to Lexi's Creations challenge where the challenge is Friendship.

6 comments:

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Wow!!! Look at all those Copics you used for this image!! No wonder it looks gorgeous like that!!!
Beautiful card!!!
Cheers!
G

ThePurplePlace said...

I totally love this!!! I knew it looked familiar, but I could not figure out, at first who created you image!

Its' adorable and I think I might even own it! How silly am I!!

Hugs,
Lis

Dana said...

Oh wow!! Look at the shine you got on their hair!! It's amazing how many colors we use isn't it!! I always cracks me up! Love this card and glad you pulled out the Penny Black!
Hugs~
Dana

Jeni said...

Cute, cute, cute! ~jeni :)

Crystal said...

OMGGGGG I soooooo love this, these are the cutest little buddies ever!!! Absolutely ADORABLE and your coloring is FABULOUSSSSSS Bren!

Francesca said...

What a beautiful card

Thanks for joining us at OLDIE BUT A GOODIE this time and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca