Saturday, November 20, 2010

Wiff of Joy

I love hunting season!!!  Why, you ask?  Because today as my husband went back out bow hunting I was able to sit alone in my craft room and create!!  I made 5 cards today. I am going to show you one!!  I will show you the others soon enough.  The one I want to show you today is for the Challenge over at the whiff of joy monday challeng blog.  I love when there is a sketch to follow and Tara has given us this one:

So my take on the sketch is a little different. I used a rectangular image cut out with a nestabilitie.  Love those and am putting some on my Christmas wish list. My list just continues to grow!!  For my card I used Shy Willow.  She was a gift from my friend Gina.  I love Whiff of Joy stamps. Especially Willow as you know!!
She just seems so serene!!  And you know I have to show you some other angles!
I just love these mulberry roses. These are in brown, red, and white.
Of course you want to see the inside, well and if you don't I want to show you!!!
I made this card for a friend that lost her mother last week and was looking for a card to send to the hospice care home she was in before she was able to go there herself to take care of her. 
Copics used
Skin: E-000,00,02,93
Hair: Y-21,23,26
Dress: R-32,35,37,39
E-51,53,55
E-31,33,35
YG-01,03

As always, thanks for stopping by my blog, I love visitors!!!

2 comments:

Gina K said...

Beautiful card, Bren. You know that I love EB images, too, and they always make me smile to see them on any project. Your work honestly inspires me, girl. I really need to stop commenting on the insides of your cards and start just decorating them myself, too!!! LOL. Seriously, I love how your cards are beautiful both inside and out.

Chelsea said...

Beautiful card. Willow is so pretty and your take on the sketch is beautiful.
Love,
Chelsea