Sunday, November 21, 2010

Some things to look forward to

I have enjoyed my weekend so much. I have got to spend so much time in my craft room. Yeah, I didn't do any laundry, but I made so many cards!!!  I have posted 2 for challenges already.  I am so excited to be the guest design team member for One Crazy Stamper for the month of December.  I got to work on some cards that will be posted next month.

I also finished 2 cards for Guylous Inimitability blog hop that will begin next weekend.
Guylou's Inimitability is releasing 5 Christmas digis and to celebrate we will be having a blog hop with prizes. The hop will start at 7:00AM (EST) pm November 27th and end at 9:00 PM on November 28th.  There will be a prize at every stop.  There will also be a grand prize for someone that leaves comments on every blog that will consist of all 5 new releases.  There are 8 stops along the way, so not too long.  Really hope that you will play along.

3 comments:

Gina K said...

Congrats on the guest DT spot, Bren! That's so cool and well-deserved for sure!

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Awesome news! Congratulations on the guest DT spot!!

Tracy S said...

YAY Congrats Bren.. That is exciting!! I know they will love you