Monday, November 15, 2010

Holiday Wishes

What is better than getting your Christmas Cards completed?  Well, making them fit an awesome challenge over at The Sweet Shop that is!!!  They posted this great sketch for us to use.


So, of course I used one of my new favorite stamps by CC Designs for the challenge.
I found the best papers this year by Echo Park, Wintertime as well as the turquoise paper from SEI, Glitzmas.  I added some mulberry roses by Recollections and curled the stems rather than cutting them.  The ribbon is from my staff, I believe some older Fancy Pants.
Had to add a side view and you know it is not finished until I show you the inside!
Copics used on the image are:
Hair: E-33, 35, 37
Skin: E-000, 00, 02, 93
Dress: BG-000, 72, 75, 78
Wings:E-51, 53
and to ink around the sentiment I used R-89
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

4 comments:

Tracy S said...

Cute card girl! Love the berry paper you used. As always the inside looks great too.

Gina K said...

Bren, this is one of my fave sketches and I love what you did with it. The little flowers and crinkly ribbon are divine. That image is so stinkin' cute and you did a great job coloring it!

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Brenda. Love the image you've used and the design also. Hugs Michele x

Anonymous said...

so adorable Brenda! Love this Christmas angel from CC Designs! So glad you linked up to the Sweet Stop Sketches Challenge...thanks for playing!
Pam Going Postal