Sunday, February 7, 2010

Valentines with Peighton

Yesterday I spent the day, seriously the day!!!! with my granddaughter Peighton making valentines.  Peighton is 3 1/2 and has some mad coloring skills!!!  She wanted to do cards like Grammy so I stamped out some of Rosalie from CC Designs and let her color. She brought along her gel pens to play with.  Sorry but no copics for her yet, those are mine alone!!!  We added ribbon, she picked out her papers and ribbon and colors and I helped with the adhesive but I would say her cards turned out pretty cute!!!  What a blast, can't wait til she is old enough for her very own cuttle kids machine!!!

1 comment:

Diana Joy said...

oh that looks like so much fun. You look too young to be a Grandma...my first one is due in two weeks. I'll get to paper play with her someday.