Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jessica

 
I just love this image by Guylou.  This is Jessica.  Don't you just love her little rainboots and matching umbrella?  The patterned paper is some Fancy Pants I had left over in my scraps, so is the ribbon.  The cardstock is Bazzill.  The sentiment inside the card says, "Others just get wet!"  It is a set I have from CTMH.  I had these cool water drops that were designed for school books and stuff I found on clearance in the office supplies!!  I appreciate you visiting my blog.  
The image can be found here oneguyloublogspot

4 comments:

Angela V. said...

Another terrific card! And you're right, that is a really cute image!

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Looooove the colours you chose for her!!! This card is so cheerful and beautiful! Awesome work!

Tracy S. said...

This card is so bright and cheerful! Love it.. Love the color combo you used too.

Craftdee said...

Love the image but REALLY love the raindrops!