Wednesday, September 14, 2011

With Gratitude

This time of year when we start feeling fall in the air I start thinking about Thanksgiving and the Holiday season.  I got to play with the new set over at The Cutting Cafe called With Gratitude.  This is such a fabulous set with a background stamp, dots and stripes, scallops, and lots of sentiment stamps.  For my card I used the background stamp and on the inside one of the sentiments.




I inked all the edges with Tim Holtz walnut ink. I must get some more of these!!  My base is black with some vellum paper layered with the background paper. 


I can see so much possibility with this fabulous set.  While you are over at the Cafe checking it out, check out the new Tuesday challenge.  It is called Case it Tuesdays with the Cafe.  Sounds like fun!!



I am going to add this to I brake for Challenges~the challenge is backgrounds.
Papercraft Star has anything goes.
Shopping our Stash has vintage shabby chic,

22 comments:

Lau W said...

Your card is very nice, love it Brenda !
xxx

Danni said...

So pretty! Love the angle of the lace! Thank you for playing along with Shopping Our Stash!

Sleepy Stamper said...

Oh I love the gathered crochet trim! it looks great on your card, and what a soft touch the vellum over the patterned paper makes. Thank you for joining us this week over at the Papercraft Star!

Sara I. said...

The papers are fabulous and love the artistic slant to your lace (which is gorgeous!!). Fabulous card, Bren!! ~hugs

Pendra said...

Beautiful card... love the lace!

Dana said...

OOOhhh!! I had no idea they had this kind of stuff! Right up my alley! Love your card (as always!!) and that gorgeous lace is scrumptious!!
xx
Dana

Crystal said...

WOW Bren this is FANASTIC!!!!! Soooo pretty, LOVE the lace!!!

Kim Kelley said...

Wow so sweet. I love it Bren!

Lori m said...

Beautiful, great background and love the center angle lace.

Hugs, Lori m

June Houck said...

Super cute! I love the lace across diagonally; brings lots of interest :)

Jeni said...

Great "thank you" card Bren! ~jeni :)

Regina Easter said...

Brenda,this is beautiful...just that little piece of lace....sets it off...lovely....hugs

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! Fabulous design and love the lace!

Craftdee said...

Love the vellum overlay idea...and that background stamp is super (I went and checked it out, it's good value too...and you KNOW how I love a bargain!) Thanks for sharing, Dee

Leslie Hanna said...

So pretty! It's amazing what a little lace and ink distressing can do! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Anonymous said...

just wonderful...
and so soft and elegant!!!!

Laura Davis said...

Lovely work!!
Laura

Jeri said...

Beautiful and stylish. I love that lace ruffle across the front.

Linda Breedlove said...

Beautiful card... I like the lace on the angle... and lovely paper choice!

FerrellGraph-x said...

I love your card! I truly believe we all have something to be thankful for! I am so happy you joined us this week at Papercraft Star!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

paige said...

Nice card! Love the touch of lace and the inked edges. Thanks for joining us at SOS!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great background image. Good luck at I Brake for Challenges.