Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday Color Challenge at the Outlaws and We are Partying

It is time for The Oulawz Summer Party at the Color Challenge, and you are invited to our "PICNIC" this week.  Enter a card, layout or altered item using the Color Combo provided.  Don't forget to pack your Picnic Basket with the add in of the use of punches!  Can't wait to see what you pack in your basket!
What do you think of the inspiration photo this week?  The colors are Red and White Checks, the June Jolt twist is to use punches.  Don't you know that this was my pick and I almost forgot to use a punch?! Duh!!!  We have a fabulous sponsor in the Color Challenge for the month of June.                http://deliciousdoodles.blogspot.com/



I chose to use the image Strawberry Cupcake.


I used glossy accents on the strawberry and colored it with my copics.  As you can see, I added the punch to the inside of the card.  I had this little cupcake punch that I couldn't make fit on the front!!  So I put it on the inside!  Hey, it is there, right?!!


Now, we have so much going on over at the Outlawz this week.  You need to head on over and check out all the sponsors for our kick off the summer party!

$25.00 Gift Certificate (Merchandise only)

Marti Wills
Custom Banner, Watermark and Signature
One Year PDF subscription to "Through The Craft Door"
by Marti Wills and Suzanne Dean
$25.00 Crafting Supplies
 
     Sweet Summer - Clear Mount Set of 9
Ippity Stamps $20.00 Gift Certificate
Whimsy Stamps 5 Digital Stamps of your choice
Marti Wills
Fred She Said
$15.00 Gift Certificate
Digi Stamps 4 Joy
3 Digital Stamps
Art Impressions
$20.00 Gift Certificate
Michelle Perkett
4 Digi Stamps
 Anary: Gilli goodie bag
4 Digi Stamps










 

7 comments:

Dana said...

This is so cute!! I love the red and white checks and you know the person who brings the cupcakes to any picnic is always the star!! Love it!!
Hugs~
Dana

Jennifer said...

WoW! Your page looks great!!! I am going to update mine now with the party deets!!!! Woo hoo!

Two Dogs and a Book said...

Looove your card!! It looks sooo yummy!! Fab job at putting everything on your blog post and making it look still pretty!! :)
Cheers!
G

Ann said...

Your cupcake card looks delicious Brenda! If I have a cupcake for breakfast this morning, I'm blaming it on you. ;)

Gina K said...

Yummy card, Bren! Makes me want a cupcake. Then again, when do I NOT want a cupcake? But you just reminded me of it...darn you, woman!

Tracy S said...

super cute!

Crystal said...

This is adorable and soooo yummy!!! Such a great card, LOVE the red!