Monday, November 1, 2010

Tis the season to be jolly.

I got to spend some time in my scrapbook room this weekend amongst all the Halloween hooplah at my house. I needed to spend some time cleaning and getting ready for the little party we had planned for the grandbabies and I kept finding myself gravitating to my scraproom instead!!!!     I just love these
Christmas stamps from CC Designs.  They will be on all my Christmas cards this year. Well, most of them! The papers are from Echo Park.  I used my snowflakes embossing folder, and had a blast distressing my papers.
The Copics used were:
Hair: E-30,31,33
Dress: BG-72, 75, 78
Ornament: R-35, 37, 39
Socks: BG-00, 02
Skin: E-000, 00, 11, R-20

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Dana said...

K... I changed my mind, this is my new all time favorite!! lol. Wow and WOW again!! Bren she is fabulous! Your coloring.. fantastic. And that little Christmas charm.. way too cute!! I've been spending a lot of time coloring and haven't put anything together. You just encouraged me to get my rear back in the craftroom and get out the glue!
Hugs~
Dana

Craftdee said...

Love this card: I've just bought these stamps, I love them too!! I am a little bit addicted to Sugarplums, methinks, lol