Wednesday, October 5, 2011

For My Little Pumkin

This week over at The Cutting Cafe we are sharing treat boxes.  I used the Pumpkin Treat Box this week.  Have you been to The Cutting Cafe yet and checked out all the fun boxes?  Have you ever tried to cut and fold your own boxes?  Regina's files have all the instructions for cutting and folding.  Takes all the work out of it!!  


Instead of using the paper handle that is provided I used some twill ribbon.  I will make a suggestion.  Don't print on white cardstock!!  I am going to make more of these for my grandbabies, but first I need to make a trip to the craft store for some cardstock that will fit in my printer.  :)  And, well I don't live close to any craft stores so will need to do that this weekend!  Here is a close up of this fun little treat box.  It is the perfect size for little ones.


I used some of my YR copics to give a little dimension to the pumpkin. I forgot how this kind of paper will suck up my ink!!  Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to check out the newest Case it Tuesday with the Cafe Challenge.  

12 comments:

Sara I. said...

This is too stinkin' cute!!! LOVE it and the shading you gave that punkin'! xx

Kim Kelley said...

I agree with Sara! This is adorable Bren!!

Anonymous said...

Brenda this is awesome, you've really finished it off so pretty, love, love, shaped boxes.

Hugs, Lori m

Cindy :) said...

that's awesome, love it....love holidays and all the fun stuff people make to celebrate :)

Gina K said...

This is so stinkin' cute, Bren. They will love it, and you better keep one just to display. What a great idea to use the twill ribbon instead of paper, too.

Jessica Buffa said...

So festive and adorable!
:O)
Jessica

Carole Beath said...

This is just pumpkin-peerfect. I love it.
Carole

Lori1brat said...

Brenda I LOVE your darling pumpkin ! It is SUPER adorable !!! Hugs - Lori

Jeri said...

This is just adorable. I love the dimension you added with your copics along with the stitching. Your grandkids are going to love these little treats.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love Regina's treat boxes and this one is too cute!

Janie said...

Wonderful project Brenda ! Turned out super cute !!! TFS !
HUGS,JANIE

DeeDee said...

It turned out perfect! Your little ones with love it! So adorable! HUGS! :)