Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Anita Be Stampin Challenge #10

I have 2 posts today so please scroll down and see my post for the Tuesday Challenge at the Outlawz.

Today is a Color Challenge over at Anita Be Stampin.  We have one of my favorite color combinations to play with today.


I love denim blue and brown.  Add a little vanilla and what a yummy color combination!!
I had so much fun with my card today.  OK, this is a large card!!!  But when I saw the sentiment, "Party till the cow's come home", I thought I needed cow's, not cow!!  So I stamped 3 partying cows in a row.   There is a twist to this one.  Add denim or lace.  I chose lace.  


These cows just crack me up!!  I added Glossy Accents really thick on the balloons to make them pop out.  


These cows were so fun to color.  I don't know if you noticed but one cow is darker in color than the other two. 
I hope you will come on over and check out the Challenge today.  There is a $15 gift certificate up for grabs.  Can I tell you what great quality these stamps are.  They are such a thick foam, and the rubber is deeply etched for excellent stamping.  I am impressed!!  This stamp set that I used today is Celebration Cooper.  It comes with this cow stamp and 6 sentiments to go with it.  Great value in that!!  If you haven't purchase a stamp yet, remember there is a freebie over at Paper Craft Planet when you join the ABS group.  And I heard a little whisper that there may be another one when the group reaches 200 and we are almost there!

12 comments:

Dana said...

Wow!! Love your partying cows!! What a lot of fantastic little touches you've added to this! Love the Glossy Accents on their eyes and balloons! That denim punched panel is beautiful! Love the whole cute, card!!!
Hugs~
Dana

Starla B. said...

This is just too freaking cute! I love the dancing cows! =) Fabulous job!

Lelia Pierce said...

Oooooh! This is amazing, Brenda! I love your use of Cooper! He's so happy and defo makes me smile! :O)

XXX

Karyn S said...

these cows are just gorgeous! and I love this colour combo. adorable card Brenda!!

Sara I. said...

Super super cute Brenda!!! Love the three little guys in a row and those balloons are perfect! Nice touch with the button on the sentiment! All the way around - Cute with a capital C!

Jacilynn said...

how cute! what cute images and love the denim.
x

cebelica said...

What a fun card! These cows are great! :D

There's something for you on my blog: http://crafty-little-bee.blogspot.com/2011/03/not-one-but-two-awards.html

Hugs!

Jennifer Shults said...

So adorable! I love the way you stamped the cows and all the extras you added are just perfect!

Craftdee said...

This is absolutely the CUTEST!! I love the image, those eyes!! The sentiment touched a chord with me: it's my Dad's favourite saying (he's Welsh, they all seem to say it, lol) Thanks for sharing this cutie, Dee

Designs by Day said...

Awesome color combo! Love it! I'm following you as well now! :0)

Holly said...

oh that is a fun card! Great color combination!

Kim Kelley said...

Sorry I missed this post! LOve this card. Kinda hard to make dancing cows look elegant on a card but you did it!