Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Must Have Coffee


The inside of the card says "Lots and Lots of Coffee".  I love these new stamps.  Seriously can you tell that I LOVE COFFEE!!!!  These stamps are by Inky Antics. I bought them from http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront.  I colored them with my copics. The coffee paper is from Flair Designs. I have not been able to find this paper since I bought this.  I want more of it!! It is the best coffee paper I have ever found. I love to make a coffee card and slip a Dutch Bro coffee card inside either for a thank you or a B'day card.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.

1 comment:

Tracy S said...

Cute cards.. I love that huge cup she is holding, it cracks me up..lol I need one of those some days.

Your blog looks great, it is so you with the cute owls.

Good to see you creating and blogging again.