Sunday, December 7, 2008

Blog candy @ megastamper

Do you blog hop? I find myself blog hopping daily trying to find the best paper crafting artists out there to draw inspiration from. This morning I found this site with wonderful Magnolia creations. In case you can't tell this is one of my fave stamp companies. It took me months to find a store in the US to order from and since then have placed 4 orders!!! Can we say serious addiction!!!
So Bea from http://www.megastamper.blogspot.com/ is giving away blog candy from Magnolia. How fun would that be to receive some of this for free!!!
As some of you know I have a Swedish heritage from my fathers side of the family. I am very drawn to know more and more about this place that my father's father is from. And I think that is part of why I love these stamps that have come out of Sweden.
Follow the link in this post to sign up for Beas blog candy through the 13th of December, Lucia Day.

No comments: